Saturday, March 16, 2013

Gratitude for 3-16-13 and Needing to Lose Weight Yet Again

"Today I am grateful for all the weight loss recipes and websites that are available on the World Wide Web. I am grateful that I have the capacity to lose weight".

I want to hide inside my obesity because I feel safe in here. How's that for distorted emotions? This Monday I am going to my first T.O.P.S.'s meeting. It is only about $30.00 for the year and I will get a year subscription plus the support at the meetings.

Anybody have an experience with T.O.P.S.? I'd love some feedback.

This isn't my first rodeo, I have lost close to a hundred pounds in the early 1990's, I lost 50% of my total body weight from 2009 to 2011, that was 163 pounds I dropped. That took me 2 years. Now, I told myself some rationalizations and here I am again, morbidly obese at 250 pounds. I am 5'3" and I am not getting any younger. It's time to get this weight off and keep it off.

1 comment: